Code of Practice
Moon Mothers® are women who have completed a Moon Mother® practitioner workshop as taught by Miranda Gray, or by one of her certificated and authorised Teachers, and have received the qualification certificate.
1. Moon Mothers® shall have respect for the religious, spiritual, and social views of any individual irrespective of race, colour, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
2. Moon Mothers® shall always conduct themselves in an honourable and polite manner in their relations with their clients, the public and with other Moon Mothers®. Proper moral conduct must always be paramount in all Moon Mother® relations with others.
3. The relationship between a Moon Mother® and her client is that of a professional with a client.
4. A Moon Mother®’s attitude with a client must be competent and sympathetic, hopeful and positive, thus encouraging an uplift in the client’s mental outlook.
5. Moon Mothers® must respect the confidentiality of anything their client shares with them and adhere to the data protection laws of their country.
6. Moon Mothers® must never claim to ’cure’, diagnose or prescribe. The possible benefits of the Womb Blessing® Attunement and Womb Healing exercises and any other authorised Moon Mother® activities may be described. Moon Mothers® must always advise the client to see a professional medical practitioner if a medical diagnosis is required.
7. Moon Mothers® should ensure that they themselves are medically, physically and psychologically fit to practise.
8. Moon Mothers® with qualifications in other energy care practices may offer them before or after giving Womb Blessing® Attunements and Womb Healings but they may not include them as part of a Womb Blessing® Attunement or a Womb Healing.
9. Moon Mothers® must keep any client notes confidential.
10. Moon Mothers® must have appropriate and adequate insurance to practise in accordance with the laws of their country.
11. Moon Mothers® must not contradict instructions or prescriptions given by a professional medical practitioner.
12. Moon Mothers® must not give Womb Blessing® Attunements to girls who have not experienced their first menstruation or to women who are 5 months or over in their pregnancy. Moon Mothers® with Doula or midwifery or medical qualifications may give Womb Blessing® Attunements to a client throughout the pregnancy and immediately after childbirth. Young girls over seven years old may receive the Womb Healing.
13. Advertising which refers to the status of ‘Moon Mother®’ and to ‘Womb Blessing® Attunement’, ‘Womb Healing’ and related activities, must be dignified in tone and shall not claim to cure any disease etc.
14. Before a Womb Healing or a Womb Blessing® Attunement, Moon Mothers® must explain what will happen. Afterwards they must supply the client with the documentation provided by Miranda Gray.
15. Mothers® may charge an appropriate fee for both Womb Blessing® Attunements and Womb Healings, either as separate therapies or in association with another therapy.
16. Moon Mothers® have the right to refuse a client a Womb Healing or a Womb Blessing® Attunement.
17. Moon Mothers® may offer the Womb Blessing® Attunement as a healing therapy or as personal development, spiritual practice, spiritual support or celebration.
18. Moon Mothers® are not entitled to create or teach other Moon Mothers® without the required Level 1 Moon Mother® Teacher Training provided by Miranda Gray.
19. Moon Mothers® will meet all the legal requirements for practising Womb Blessing® Attunements and Womb Healings in their country.
25. Moon Mothers will implement all health and safety protocols that are legally required in their country.